What to Bring
• Beach Towels
• Ice, especially in the summer
• Any special kitchen utensils. Homes are equipped with basic utensils, pots and pans, place settings, silverware, glassware, coffee pot
• DVD’s if your rental home is equipped with DVD player
• Home will have laundry detergent for your use. If you have any type of allergies, please bring your own favorite brand for your family and friends
• Calling Card for long distance calls, home is equipped with a phone that’s for local calls only; you can receive long distance calls. The house phone number is listed inside the rental home information binder for your convenience.
• If you wish to use the Miniature Golf Course or Mini Basket Ball Court you will need to bring your own Clubs and Golf Balls, as well a Basketball.
Oak Shores Community now has free Wi-Fi at the clubhouse during business hours!
Food and Gas
• Oak Hills Market/Grocery Store is approximately 12 miles from Oak Shores you can purchase most groceries there and have a wonderful deli. This establishment also sells beer, alcohol, and wine.
• Gas is only available at Oak Hills Market for your automobile and watercraft. You can also fill your watercraft on the water at Lake Nacimiento Resort Marina.